We are excited to announce our Sand Sculpture competition 2016. As we are sure you are aware at this year’s South Glos Show we will be installing a 20 tonne sand sculpture, sponsored by Bristol & Avon Group and all in aid of Meningitis Now. The talented sculptors at Travarts are tasked with the job of creating such a spectacle, you all however are tasked with the job of deciding the design!
Think big, think sand, think amazing. As this year one of our Gregor Heating Main Arena acts are the ever entertaining Knights of the Damned, a medieval theme was chosen for the sculpture.
Below you will see 3 designs kindly drawn by one of the team at Travarts to help you all decide your chosen sculpture.
In addition to this already exciting announcement, we will be holding a special ‘Demolition Raffle’. With all profits going to Meningitis Now, the winner of the raffle will win the opportunity to…we’re not sure of the technical term…but to smash the sculpture up. Tickets will be on sale
Imagine the fun to be had! Alongside this we also have lots of additional prizes to be won, including 2 return flight tickets kindly donated by BMI Regional.
So which will it be?
Cast your vote below and all entries will enter into a prize draw to win a Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children) for this year’s Show!
The team at Travarts will also be holding fun sand workshops throughout the weekend for you all to get your hands on being a sculptor. Master the art of sand sculpting, from minions to animals the guys at Travarts are on hand to provide some great workshops for all the family.
This competition is now CLOSED. No entries after midday on 18/07/16 are counted.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per email. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Family Ticket prize will either be for Saturday OR Sunday, this will be decided at random and is not transferable.
- Closing date for entry will be 18/07/16 at Midday. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by South Gloucestershire Show and the result is final.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be passed onto a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.