Terms & Conditions
- The term ‘South Gloucestershire Show’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office address is 61-67 Rounceval Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, BS37 6AS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Social Media Competitions
- Employees of The South Gloucestershire Show and any party included in the competition or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize is non transferrable and non-exchangeable. There is also no cash equivalent.
- Closing date for entry will be stated. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- One entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- The South Gloucestershire Show reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the South Gloucestershire Show.
- The South Gloucestershire Show are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random by The South Gloucestershire Show and the result is final.
- The winner will be notified via Social Media. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The tickets will be posted to the winner. The South Gloucestershire Show hold no responsibility for lost or stolen prizes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be passed onto a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The South Gloucestershire Show does not wish to discriminate against visitors with disabilities, so the full admission rate will be charged. However, if a visitor has a registered carer, a free ticket is available. This concession is only available by applying in advance, with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, refunds will be permitted at the organiser’s discretion. Other than this, no refunds are permitted once a ticket has been purchased.
- If tickets are misplaced, the Show can resend a copy of your tickets to the designated email up until the Friday before the Show.
- Exhibitors/visitors must purchase replacement tickets at the gate, at the ‘on the gate’ price. These are likely to be more expensive than the advance tickets. The remittance for funds will be granted after the Show, the request must be made to email@example.com and will be dealt with by the event organisers.
- Admittance to the South Glos Show, permits the organisers to use any photos and media of visitors to be used for future promotional material.